88th Bomber Squadron

WW2OL Bomber Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

D E A D

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 D E A D on Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:56 am

Tried to play Altis a few times in the last week. Sit at the login screen for 45 min trying to get in, get disgusted, quit and watch tv. 11 is out for awhile.

What the fuck is going on out there?

2 Re: D E A D on Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:16 am

I don't know. I hope to be back in game soon. We need to find a game. lj and dragon are talking first person shooter, maybe arma3 just not altis. we all have it,

View user profile

3 Re: D E A D on Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:20 am

bota11 wrote:I don't know. I hope to be back in game soon. We need to find a game. lj and dragon are talking first person shooter, maybe arma3 just not altis. we all have it,

ALL the other ARMA stuff I have done is way fucking cool.  I got into some TKOTH type of game where there were 2 sides, and both sides were entering a city to take and hold certain points.  JUST like the old days.  I did exactly what I used to do in DF2 and was fucking killing people left and right.  It all came back to me, but I was way more interested in Altis at that point.

Tried to play Altis last night... was the same old shit.  I did get chased by a cop in Kavala, but I flew off a cliff without them seeing and they just drove on by, presumably for miles looking for me.  Was alright.  Crashed my chopper.. all I have now is a boat, a car and 3 houses full of meth making materials.  Anyway.. I got so bored I just logged out.

The other arma stuff is very cool.  I think some of the maps have planes?  I know they have helis and tanks and shit.. who knows.

Tim

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum