88th Bomber Squadron

WW2OL Bomber Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

BLEEEAAEAEEERRGHGH!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BLEEEAAEAEEERRGHGH!!! on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:32 am

tried to play altis a few times in the last few days. Been kinda frustrating...

I tried to run out to the sulfate field and load up.. on the way back I hit a wall and blew up my truck... twice. Third time I made it. During one of those trips I was stranded out by the Airport so I ran over to the heli guy and spawned my heli. Was playing music and not paying much attention. When I turned around there were two rebels standing right behind me screaming at me. I just stood there for about 2 min trying to get my music off and my mic on and all that. I finally got it all done, came back and coudlnt beleive I was still alive. They were both yelling at me to put my hands up. When I did that they stole $0 from me... (hah) and then proceeded to tell me to give them my heli keys. The whole time im texting the cops and telling these asshats im freaking out and am trying to do it (LIES). They finally shoot me and my heli, so I respawn.. not too pissed cuz that was totally my fault.
Then I take that hard won sulfate, match it with ehpedra and phosphoprous and head out to the meth lab. Get 3 cook runs done with 2 to go and someone just shoots me from behind in the lab... no warning. Then I say fuck that.. respawn, buy a car and run right back out there, find my truck, jump in and try to drive away.. Cozi shoots me. Which pisses me off, so I respawn and grab a boat and 570k so i can buy a heli and just start contesting every sinlge fucking thing [I] owns. Get to heli island, look at the air garage for kicks and LO AND BEHOLD my chopper is still in there (them asshats didnt kill it). But it has no fuel.. so I run back to my boat to take all that money back to the atm and get some fuel cans... step over a rock to get in my boat and fall into the rock where I have currently been stuck for 3 days.

Wow.

what the fucking FUCK... LOL.

Tim

2 Re: BLEEEAAEAEEERRGHGH!!! on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:59 pm

that's crazy.. ill help you contest there crap.

View user profile

3 Re: BLEEEAAEAEEERRGHGH!!! on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:49 pm

I would get on tonight but I am very sick with some kind of respiratory infection. My mom thinks it is pneumonia but I ain't going to the doctor until it's necessary. BTW 11. 666 posts huh?

View user profile

4 Re: BLEEEAAEAEEERRGHGH!!! on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:28 pm

I respawned and lost my loot.

Sad goddarnit

5 Re: BLEEEAAEAEEERRGHGH!!! on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:41 am

Sorry I couldn't help man. On the bright side it's all just pixels Smile

View user profile

6 Re: BLEEEAAEAEEERRGHGH!!! on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:43 am

By the way turned myself in. 3 hours in jail. 2.1 million. Being a fugitive lost its luster and I wanted to play my cop again. I let them arrest and went to work lol

View user profile

7 Re: BLEEEAAEAEEERRGHGH!!! on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:24 am

Terribad wrote:By the way turned myself in.  3 hours in jail.  2.1 million. Being a fugitive lost its luster and I wanted to play my cop again. I let them arrest and went to work lol

Cool... from fugitive to cop and back again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum