88th Bomber Squadron

WW2OL Bomber Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

2 hemtt's FULL of meth

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 2 hemtt's FULL of meth on Mon May 19, 2014 7:37 am

well.. we did it.

We ran 2 hemtt boxes ful of meth last night.  I know Terri was around, but here's how it went down (this is beyond exciting so hold on to your socks):

We went and bought 2 hemtt box trucks.  Then we drove to the phosphorous field and each gathered 165 each.  Then to the Ephedra field for 165 of those.  Then to the oil field and 165 sulfate.  Then we split up and drove to the Meth lab.  I think our only genius move was where we hid the trucks, which was a little north of the meth lab in some reeds next to the creek.  It was about a 45 second run both ways, but it proved to save us from further problems.  On the next to the last run of 11's stuff, a white offroad came barreling through the compound.  He didn't stop, and I know he saw me.  He just drove around it and then left.

The motherfucker was looking for ANY vehicle out there, he didn't care about 11 and me... he was just looking for something to boost.  That's what happened to 11's box hemtt Saturday... his truck was gone and that same lil white offroad was sitting there.  When 11 came in it was gone.  It got chopped.  That was the same motherfucker.

Anyway.  We made 165 total.  That was 11 trips from truck to lab.  After the cartels cut, I ended up with 143 meth which at $6550 ea sold at 936650.  What was kind of wild is that when I drove up and parked at the gas station on Pyrgos NO ONE was there.  Got in and got everything done lickety split.  BUT when 11 got there, there was like 3 [I]'s running around with vehicles and contractors.  I was running a little ahead of his hemtt and I saw the crowd and was like OH fuck no...   but he pulled in like a fuckin boss, parked, WALKED into the gas station like a motherfuckin BOSS... and put in the money and then despawned the truck.

I like that.

WE WIN.

the end

2 Re: 2 hemtt's FULL of meth on Mon May 19, 2014 8:34 am

was crazy. We did it. banked 900k myself. I still think this could be done like a few times a week. Im buying a house some where. going to look around the cook house. I'm going to store meth.

I saw a video on taking over cartels. we need to go that some time. Huge gains last night. we had a few things og in our fav. one there was a shoot out at the police HQ, and a few federal res robberies. It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Made more money last night than all of last week. I will be doing more of this. Can you see three of us in three trucks doing this?

View user profile

3 Re: 2 hemtt's FULL of meth on Mon May 19, 2014 8:46 am

bota11 wrote:was crazy. We did it. banked 900k myself. I still think this could be done like a few times a week. Im buying a house some where. going to look around the cook house. I'm going to store meth.

I saw a video on taking over cartels. we need to go that some time. Huge gains last night. we had a few things og in our fav. one there was a shoot out at the police HQ, and a few federal res robberies. It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Made more money last night than all of last week. I will be doing more of this. Can you see three of us in three trucks doing this?

I just wonder how much luck we had going for us. Pretty much got every break to go our way. Even the server reset kind of worked in our favor. I noticed that it seems like if the cops and gangs are busy with each other... they don't have time to mess with us.

BE awesome if we could figure out a way to distract them both at the same time... using each other. You know, some next level, genius shit!

Anyway.. awesome job last night. I will tell you all this: that was the most adrenaline I have had pumping through my system in a long time. ALSO it just went on and on... my heart was all over the place at the meth lab. I simply cannot believe we ran back and forth 22 times and didn't see but 1 stinkin offroad.

4 Re: 2 hemtt's FULL of meth on Mon May 19, 2014 9:13 am

the hiding spot in the reeds was awesome very hard to see the truck. I will be using that again.

View user profile

5 Re: 2 hemtt's FULL of meth on Mon May 19, 2014 2:50 pm

be nice if we could get a few more to join us. we really need protection. Each truck can earn a million bucks a night. We could have three trucks rolling. need all members online for this.

View user profile

6 Re: 2 hemtt's FULL of meth on Mon May 19, 2014 4:19 pm

bota11 wrote:be nice if we could get a few more to join us. we really need protection. Each truck can earn a million bucks a night. We could have three trucks rolling. need all members online for this.

gonna be a tough sell... hell we did it once. ALONE.

That right there is fuckin AWESOME.

7 Re: 2 hemtt's FULL of meth on Mon May 19, 2014 10:21 pm

unfortunately I have what they call "shit week" where I cant play as a civ until I am done cadet training. I can attend a training class during the week to hurry it up but that will only shorten it to 5 days at best. the good news? we have a day z night tuesday so that will burn one night off the calender. the other good news? I have over 1m now. The big gang robberys on fed reserve are pretty much impossible to stop btw. I have done numerous fed reserve calls. (i) put 2 box trucks and 2 offroads on the bridge of the reserve and put guys on the island as well as mainland. Impossible without swat vehicles. that bridge is everything. Made a couple more arrests tonight btw. got in a high speed chase and took out a guy holding hostages. police is different. you dont really worry about money you just log in and get to the action and when u die u respawn with ALL of your shit! cmon guys! police apps! NOW!  Razz 

very impressive with the meth running btw.

View user profile

8 Re: 2 hemtt's FULL of meth on Tue May 20, 2014 7:02 am

sounds great. Ill think about the popo thing. I might be hooked on Meth runs for a few days. I do think we need to take over a cartel. I think we should try a bank robbery some time.

View user profile

9 Re: 2 hemtt's FULL of meth on Tue May 20, 2014 7:09 am

tonight is supposed to be squad night in DayZ.

11, I was trying to tell you that the other night when your mic was broken. I wasn't sure if you heard me...

I had to take a break from Altis last night. 11 were you in there last night?

10 Re: 2 hemtt's FULL of meth on Tue May 20, 2014 7:15 am

no I didn't game last night. took a break. I will play dayz. I also resubbed for ww2ol I miss flying. im sure when I get in game ill wish I wasn't there in ww2. no I don't want any of you to join me there.

Arma3 I cant wait to do more meth runs. I have an idea about storing Meth and doing one big sale to the drug dealer. Crazy fun. I had a thought one day that all of us would be cops. might make a name for the squad as cops. I like what im doing. I just want a lot more money. Ill keep running Meth I just hope we get more boots in game. just a few more would be huge.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum