Was awesome! Too much to type!

View user profile

2 Re: last night on Thu May 08, 2014 12:24 am

oh... ill take care of that.

3 Re: last night on Thu May 08, 2014 9:58 am

Story time! Let's go! Type!

View user profile

4 Re: last night on Thu May 08, 2014 11:02 am

now I don't have to.. I told 11 everything on the phone.. BUUUT just in case I missed something:

After the reboot I needed a gun, we needed pickaxes and the heli needed fuel.  So Rear Admiral Terri and I split that banana stand and went out for supplies.  We left the razor squad back at the lil airport/truck spawn place.  Of course, we had to pick up all kinds of shit so we were gone for awhile and they started to get antsy.  I understand that, I think they were pretty convinced we were going to try and screw them over... and now that I think about it, that was curious timing on FFS part when he showed up in his mohawk.  Something else that's a little screwy is the fact that FFS was there at all. He clearly didn't need money as he had a fuckin MOHAWK... wtf!?  Then when Terri, left he spawned an off road and followed me and the razor squad back to Pyrgos.  I think he was their security from us.  And he can provide it, as is illustrated in a moment.

Anyway, we finally got the hemtt's and Terri's Zamak spawned.  Of fucking course, when I spawned my HEMMTT it blew up one of the Razor guys truck and he just quit.  I told them he could have mine, but he declined.  We convoy the trucks over to the oil field, no problem.  Get the trucks to processing and breeze it.  Then we get to the oil trader and make approximately 3-400k..?  Terri?  IS that right?

Then we decide we need to get this money in the bank and things get interesting.  Im going to relay this story as best I can remember.  We pull into that gas station right next to the big AF.  We all get out and someone is saying there's no atm there.  So everyone is kinda running around all crazy when who pulls up but the fuckin PO-PO with lights and sirens a-goin'.  I was standing next to the gas station at this point and there are some folks worried that they are there.  I say on team chat "hey what the fuck is everyone worried about?  What the fuck did we do wrong?  NOTHING..!  Relax..."  I start to walk out to the 1st cop car that had pulled up and he and his buddy jump out and run over to me.. the whole time im like, "hello office.. nice night huh?  Is something wrong..?  Can we help you with something..?"  All that shit, they don't sya a single word to me.  They choose to follow their buddy out towards Terri's zamak which is parked behind the gas station for security.. im still asking them if something is wrong.  Then all of a sudden the shooting starts... at this point I have no idea that FFS is killing THEM.. Im thinkin this is going down the way it always does in Pyrgos, cops show up, some asshat pulls his gun, cops down him, he goes away.  Didn't go like that at all... I didn't see the first cop that went down (and at that time I thought it was FFS that was down).  Then the cop to my left just dies.  Then the cop standing about 40 feet away next to a truck falls over dead.  At that point, I ALMOST fucking ran over to the bodies to see what I could take, but I had already lost my gun once earlier and I didn't want to push my luck fucking around with the cops stuff because I just knew another one would blast me.  But about a minute later we knew they had all been killed and we were just standing out there like idiots.  Im like lets get the fuck outa here!  I also think we were all in a little shock because of just how fast FFS killed them.. surprised the shit outa me.  We all jumped in our truck and made it over to the truck dealer north of Pyrgos just in time to find a cop there.  Of course we tore ass off the road and went to hide.  Then I went out and scouted, confirmed it was clear and Terri drove in and spawned out.

I spawned a SUV, gave the razors a ride back to Pyrgos and fished until I had 250k in the bank and spawned out myself.

This story is titled under the headings of "FUCK The POLICE"... and "finally... SUCCESS!!!!"

We are getting closer!  and no I don't trust the razors, but they did not fuck us over.  And, they tasetd the most success of their short careers in Altis.  This may prove to be the perfect partner situation?  OR not.. we'll see.  

We got a little crew guys!!

Tim

oh and p.s. do not fuck with that ffs dude...

5 Re: last night on Thu May 08, 2014 12:32 pm

I just saw muzzle flashes and those cops were done in like 3 seconds

View user profile

6 Re: last night on Thu May 08, 2014 1:41 pm

I don't think ive ever seen cops die so fast... what was kind of cool was that when the first cop died, they all kinda got real agitated and kept looking at us, and since none of us pulled weapons, I don't think they knew exactly what to do. There are 6-7 guys standing around... someone, somewhere just downed my partner... are these guys a threat?? I don't kn... *DEAD*

it was a perfect setup... and ffs was funny as shit. He just said.. "WOW those cops were scary! One of them almost stepped on me!"

LOL.

Guy is certified.

T

7 Re: last night on Thu May 08, 2014 2:35 pm

LOL He did say that didnt he? So anyway I had a mishap with 11s hemmt Sad we lost another one.
It was definately a desync issue we were both doing like 20-30kph I was about 40 feet behind his hemmt and we both just exploded so I think the game registered that we were on top of each other and detonated the vehicles like it did with u and that guys hemmt last night. the sad part is 11 just got done doing a successful run and I was following him back to do another. so he had the cash on him AND he lost his truck.

that being said our guys are re armed and we still have your hemmt and and my zamak. lets go for 2-3 runs tonight.
I will be on between 8 and 830pm central. I have just enough money to get the boat and the heli out of storage. Bring your pick axes and geared selves and i will provide transport. I am grabbing the chopper as soon as I log in so we can get right to gathering and selling.

Lets do server number 2 tonight, we might at the docks. get your gear and sell fish until 830 when 830 hits the chopper lands and we are going. the trucks pull out for the oil fields at 845! Lets make some money tonight! I will invite those guys again if u see them before I do tell them the plans tell them to be prompt if they arent there 845 we will join up with them for the 2nd run. IM PUMPED!... when do we get to rob the bank btw? I fantasize about it all of the time  bom 

View user profile

8 Re: last night on Thu May 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Terri, we can rob the fed ANY time. That's just something for fun, to me. I wouldn't really even want real guns.. just pdw's so we don't lose anything serious. It's almost time to think about buying a house so we can store shit there.

As far as really robbing the federal reserve, we have a salty team that should be able to pull that off. JUST remember that [i] is just fucking sitting there WAITING for some chumps they can roll for easy cash. ALWAYS keep that in mind guys... and if it aint i it'll be bionic or w/e those other asshats are called.

As for the mishaps... I think we have learned that in Altis they happen all the time. All we can do is minimize to the best of our ability. We are still at the mercy of a VERY buggy game. I think that's what draws me to it more than anything. It's ALMOST impossible to make any headway. But it CAN BE DONE. With the proper planning, skill, and commitment we can, AND WILL, make it in Altis. And im convinced that if we can make it there.. babies.. WE CAN MAKE IT ANYWHERE!!!

I love that.

T

9 Re: last night on Thu May 08, 2014 3:11 pm

oh and don't forget.. I have 125k for you Terri-boss!

10 Re: last night on Thu May 08, 2014 4:39 pm

Wet suits the fed bank is surrounded by WATER easy in easy out

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum