88th Bomber Squadron

WW2OL Bomber Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

story time

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 story time on Wed May 07, 2014 4:38 pm

So I was flying down the road in my suv feeling like a boss I Was doing 190kph. I hit a wall and made a nice explosion lost everything except my money.   I respawn pyrgos I see a lonely fellow at the gas station crying about not making money.   So I buy a 1911 wit 2 clips and throw them down in front of him and tell him I am bringing him to make some money. He picks up the gun and hops in my hatch back.   My suv was lost after it exploded btw.  I told him if he pulls of the job I will give him the keys +10000.  I bring him to the gas station and explain to him how to rob the clerk.  He runs in I run up and watch from the abandoned rooftop behind. The siren goes off and I just lay there giggling.  I tell him to shoot the cops of they show up.   We'll the cops show up and throw him in a helicopter and take off.  He stays texting me saying he can't get out and I tell him when he does to kill them all and I will double his reward.  He says he will.   I hop in the car head back in to town and log. Giggling the whole way.  The end.

View user profile

2 Re: story time on Wed May 07, 2014 7:10 pm

dude your a freak.. that's freeking funny!

View user profile

3 Re: story time on Thu May 08, 2014 12:07 am

Www.twitch.tv/gcjudg3
View my most recent stream. I recorded the whole thing lol

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum