88th Bomber Squadron

WW2OL Bomber Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

fishing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 fishing on Wed May 07, 2014 9:00 am

Discovered something today. Next time you fish, drop your net and then exit the boat. You will continue fishing, meanwhile fill your trunk up with Salema ornate and shark meat. Try it. Smile

View user profile

2 Re: fishing on Wed May 07, 2014 9:47 am

Did this for one hour = 230000.00!

View user profile

3 Re: fishing on Wed May 07, 2014 12:11 pm

So I bought a Zaman covered transport it holds 700. Not add big as a hemmt but I'm making an oil run on the kavala side as I speak. We need to grab the hemmt and meet at the oil field tonight. Tonight is the night fellas! Convoy!

View user profile

4 Re: fishing on Wed May 07, 2014 12:28 pm

we are sure as hell armed for it. Wow.. exiting the boat and storing while catching. Fucking genius, Terri... never thought of that!

Maybe a smaller truck would cause less interest. Never thought of that either...

T

5 Re: fishing on Wed May 07, 2014 12:46 pm

cool.

View user profile

6 Re: fishing on Wed May 07, 2014 12:54 pm

first oil run was a success. the smaller truck was 200k worth of oil. I saw cops storm into ahtira so i decided it was safe to go from the oil trader and on in. stored the truck deposited my dollars I run into the gas station an (i) person runs in after me with a gun drawn he runs behind me I see him aiming at me I hit esc and disconnect! LOL

View user profile

7 Re: fishing on Wed May 07, 2014 12:54 pm

btw Athira seems to be innovatives spawn town just fyi

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum