88th Bomber Squadron

WW2OL Bomber Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

so last night...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 so last night... on Tue May 06, 2014 7:45 am

was the most interesting moment I have experienced yet in Altis.

I was bummed that you guys died.. and I was really bummed that we lost our hemtt full of uncuts... but WOW.  OK, so the only reason they even got me was because I pulled out in front of the orca. They had easy open shots on me and FINALLY took our my front left wheel.  After that I was still able to move, but only about 10-15 kph so I just stopped.  Then the shit just went nuts.

I'll make it fast... This is what happened from my perspective.  We got to the process guy, which I thought was brilliant because we didn't just rush in.  We made a careful approach and weren't surprised by anything already there.  Was a pretty solid approach I thought.  We had that guy following us, so I think he was a spotter calling us in to the main group.  So we hit the process guy and within about 20 seconds two heli's approach and land on both sides of the process building.  I literally just sprint to the truck and back it out, this is before anyone tells me to leave.  Then 11 says he is dead.  So I slow a little as Terri said he got 1.  Then Terri says he is dead and I mash the pedal.  As I am pulling up and away from the diamond process thing I pass about 100 feet the the left of the orca and im like.. FUCK.  I thought they were farther out.  They open up on me but im able to get through the fence to the air field right before they take out one of my wheels.  I jump out and am looking for someone to shoot.  I see the blue and white orca about 600 feet away from me towards the af.  I take several shots at the heli, but it just kinda dives and moves around... im thinking maybe they aren't even interested in me, I cant tell what they are doing, so im like fuck it and I start to repoair the truck.  AS SOON as I start the repair they haul ass in and land next to me.   Im at about 70% when they get to me and tell me to hands up!  It's fucking Grundy.  He's like "Gotcha sucka..!"

I start in on him.. I wasn't yelling but I was calling him a son of a bitch and what the fuck.. laughing while im saying it and BOOM... down goes GRundy.  Boom down goes the dude right next to him.  Both dead and I have no idea how.  Then a second set of guys move in.  Don't recognize any of these names, but one of them actually moves me out of the way of the truck so they wont hurt me when they pull it away.  The oddest move of the whole situation.  Then they start to repair it and im literally standing in the middle of all this the whole time restrained. Cant move a muscle.  So this new guy is just about done fixing the truck and BOOM he dies.  His buddy dies and, again, I have no idea why or how.  THEN a camo truck pulls up and another orca lands.  ANd its [I] now taking over.  This is the 3rd group to cruise in and take "ownership" of everything around me.  Im still just standing there.  An I guy walks up and starts talking to me but I cant hear a word he;s saying cuz someone's talking, there's heli's taking off.  It was a fucking trip.

So the I guy asks me if I have a gun... I say yes!  I have a gun.  He says if I pull it he will kill me, and then unrestrains me and of course my guy immediately pulls his gun andim like WAIT WAIT.. put it away and turn around ot watch as every piece of undamaged equipment drives or flies away.  Except one.  A blue and white orca.  I run to it.  Damaged and no fuel.  There's literally 2-3 busted ass cars sitting there... so I ran to a hatchback, it's red everything but it has wheels and runs!

But I crashed and died so I lost everything, also.

But that was the best...!

Tim

2 Re: so last night... on Tue May 06, 2014 8:01 am

That was nuts dude. Glad grundy still did not get you hahaha

View user profile

3 Re: so last night... on Tue May 06, 2014 8:45 am

we will do better next time. We have one big truck left. lets get some guns and do some oil runs tonight. e need some cash.

View user profile

4 Re: so last night... on Tue May 06, 2014 8:56 am

I literally had dudes standing right next to me dying. I kept waiting for someone to shoot me.

Remember at one point I was standing there all alone. If I could have just gotten out of my restraint, I would have just driven off. Oh well. It was like a fucking movie. I just didn't account for fucking [I] stepping in and taking EVERYTHING.

Would be quite a feat to mess with those guys in server #1. They have shit completely locked down. It was obvious to me last night that they are it.. they also have "contractor" types that roll with them and help them out. There were several with them that didn't have an [I].

Tim

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum