88th Bomber Squadron

WW2OL Bomber Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

DayZ Underground Faction

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 DayZ Underground Faction on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:18 am

Okay, so there was an event on the test server I play on the other night. Someone made a video of what happened and it made me think, that we as GC could be in the private hardcore server and be a bandit squad. There are other factions being set up and people are claiming land and it sounds like the action we need.

We claim one of the airfield's tent areas as our own. This server will get persistent items and base build before any other servers will, and we will be going up against the creators of the game in PVP.

They have stated that no play style will be discouraged. Terri this is your chance to become the torture artist you've always wanted to be.

DUG Leader wrote:In case there is any confusion, this community will not punish any play style. I have been on a "Care Bear" server previously and they're boring as shit. So anyone trying to tell people not to KOS would be dead wrong.

That being said, do not KOS when we're trying to set up an event or something. Know the time and place for it. And when base building and whatnot comes alive you'll have factions in place that brings on killing anyways.

But, care bears we are not. Very Happy

Last edited by Ghosted on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quote)

View user profile

2 Re: DayZ Underground Faction on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:51 am

sounds great. I vote yes for it. can you get us in?

View user profile

3 Re: DayZ Underground Faction on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:29 pm

bota11 wrote:sounds great. I vote yes for it. can you get us in?

I sent messaged the leader asking if the clan I am in could just join and awaiting reply. The best thing is, its on its own Hive so you would have a 3rd character that only exists on that server.

View user profile

4 Re: DayZ Underground Faction on Fri May 02, 2014 7:12 am

Alright, so now all I have to do is submit a roster list and we are good to go on the server. Tim, I know you have a reddit account what is your username on there?

I also, copied a few bits from the faction list to show you guys what we are up against.

View user profile

5 Re: DayZ Underground Faction on Fri May 02, 2014 7:15 am

There is a bit of role play in this server in terms of claiming land but is heavily PVP based. I would love to take out a CS squad.

Last edited by Ghosted on Thu May 08, 2014 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

6 Re: DayZ Underground Faction on Sat May 03, 2014 9:11 am

CS is claiming to all be on today at 1PM our time cleansing the streets of Cherno.

View user profile

7 Re: DayZ Underground Faction on Sun May 04, 2014 9:37 am

11 joined us for a few minutes to try and get geared, but since we were so heavily out numbered we took over the inland hospital.

View user profile

8 Re: DayZ Underground Faction on Wed May 07, 2014 11:48 am

love the videos. keep them coming.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum