88th Bomber Squadron

WW2OL Bomber Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

gtx770

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 gtx770 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:27 am

picked one up yesterday. I turned Altis vid settings all the way up and Arma3 is just Gorgeous.

Also, I can now shadowplay so I am going to configure that and see what happens. We could start posting a few Altis vids on YT..!

Last night Terri and I got some asshole thrown in prison for like 30 minutes. Was AWESOME. We are SUCH model citizens. One of the things that ALWAYS makes me laugh, and I have never seen anyone do it in any other game I have played, but we just run around and say "GODDAMN WE ARE AWESOME!!!!" or "WE THE MOTHERFUCKIN KINGPINS!!" while trying to do something awesome.

LOL... I love that.

T

2 Re: gtx770 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:53 am

That fucking cunt bag louis2 and then like 10 more cops show up after the other cop took him away

View user profile

3 Re: gtx770 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:07 am

Don't forget though... they healed us (you) and were asking if we needed anything else. They were actually pretty cool. Im sure it would have been a very different story if they had caught us with 10 pounds of meth.

Tim

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum