88th Bomber Squadron

WW2OL Bomber Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

12!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 12! on Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:23 pm

View user profile

2 Re: 12! on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:22 am

HOLY shit.. maybe that's the ticket! WTF!

Well I did it again, last night. I stayed on for awhile and fucked around trying to get about 25k together for tonight. I was on my quad and moving meth and I had really low health from hittin some stuff but I didn't care. Well.. best to care cuz I hit a bush on the quad and it killed me. Out in the middle of nowhere. Probably need to run a couple of apple runs and we can get PAID. Might not be a bad idea to make a few meth runs until we can get a big boat.

Oh yeah... and last night on my last run to make meth a cop helicopter was literally hovering over the meth cartel watching everything. I kept acting like I was doing "tricks" on the beach but they never left so I was fucked anyway.

Tim

3 Re: 12! on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:02 am

I think we get lucky every now and then with drugs but the truth is we don't have guns or people to help so it's kind of risky business for now

View user profile

4 Re: 12! on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:11 am

yeah, but that's the FUN. Where's the risk? If we have 10 guys with guns and heli's (which IS the goal) there's not much risk.

I really want to let it ALL hang out in this game... like the wolves of wall street style gameplay. Let's hit these 13 year old bitches with some OLD skool shit. I mean lay it on thick. Someone needs to be DiCaprio or go all Brad Pitt on some people...

T

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum