88th Bomber Squadron

WW2OL Bomber Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Altis Life

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Altis Life on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:23 pm

View user profile

2 Re: Altis Life on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:51 am

devildog is kind of a self admitted asshole.

Psi-Syndicate, Kat, Frankie, Jack Frags, the Chief... all these guys (ESPECIALLY Psi) have hundreds of videos of themselves up playing with each other.  Freakin HI-LARIOUS...

I cannot wait to play this with all of us.  What a fuckin rag tag group of FREAKS we'd be!

Make Mark the Kingpin!

Tim

3 Re: Altis Life on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:27 pm

I STILL think we should be finding and playing in a Arma2 Dayz mod server.

Goddamnit terri.. I know there's a way for you to play Arma2. Maybe boot to Linux and install .. nah.  I don't know.  But this is gonna SUCK if you absolutely cant play Arma2.

OH! and I know for a fact that the server resets don't wipe everything. As long as you build and save it, everything is there when you get back. That includes vehicles and buildings. I don't know of anyone that would keep getting their shit whipped and redoing it everytime? That would last about a week. Those servers have been up for a couple of years.

T

4 Re: Altis Life on Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:44 pm

Me either way arma 2 is pretty much off of the table for me indefinitely it seems.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum