88th Bomber Squadron

WW2OL Bomber Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

ww2ol

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ww2ol on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:15 am

This is just a place to put this out there...

Last night, after talking to my Ma forever(!), I finally got back into WW2. Terri was there as well as Space on TS... Probably 15 minutes into trying to play and I just couldn't. Both Terri and I just left and went back to DayZ.

I had a feeling this might happen. I want to play with you guys and always will... are we really gonna play the entire map? Is everyone still enjoying that game like they used to?

Just wanting some feedback.

Tim

2 Re: ww2ol on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:29 am

I found myself having a blast in ww2ol. I did want to play dayz. I wanted to hunt peeps in Dayz. Im not sure about ww2ol.

View user profile

3 Re: ww2ol on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:43 am

bota11 wrote:I found myself having a blast in ww2ol. I did want to play dayz. I wanted to hunt peeps in Dayz. Im not sure about ww2ol.
the other thing for me about ww2ol is HC. I cant play the game and not be in HC. I cant stand HC we had 30 officers on and no one wanted to take the map. that crap gets old and all I wanted to do was play dayz, so im all for dayz. Are we playing Arma now? should I get it?

View user profile

4 Re: ww2ol on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:19 am

LOL... ur such a freak.

I don't know. I am leaning towards Arma2 just cuz it's pretty damn cheap and both Space and Terri have/play it. (maybe) Arma3 looks SO badass. But it's still $60. DayZ is really getting to me from the "really only 2 things to do" perspective.

I just don't know. Last night, we were literally sitting there bullshitting about what we'd rather have happen to us other than playing ww2ol. One of them was to have their penis ground into a sandwich which would then be force fed to them while strapped to a cactus and having alcohol poured on them.

Whoa. That's fucked up. I think ww2 is about camaraderie. That's about it. I didn't have fun playing it last year. I didn't have fun playing it last night. Kind of the whole reason I put this here. It surprised me that both of us just seemed to loathe it. I didn't expect that.. but it's how I felt. I don't want to sit here and insult that game. Some peeps love it, that's cool with me. Just don't make me play it... weird that I feel that way. I LOVED that game for so long.

Aww well. Shit changes. People change.

Im all for Arma. Whichever version we want to try out. Maybe ARMA2 would be good to start with cuz we can all afford it. Then we could play the DayZ mod... that'd be... interesting?

T

5 Re: ww2ol on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:41 am

ok. im in.

View user profile

6 Re: ww2ol on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:39 pm

I told space I'd pay $30 towards his arma3. If he is OK with it. I will rescind that offer and submit a new one which is $10 toward everyones Arma 3. I think playing the day z mod thru arma2 will ruin the standalone for yall. We like squad action. Go arma3!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum