88th Bomber Squadron

WW2OL Bomber Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

arghhh

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 arghhh on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:53 am

reset the server last night... went on the long run north after you guys spawned out.

Got the little ab just s of the nw af and the server reset on its own.. so I ran back to hit the ab one more time... Ran out of the jail and was just about to the first barracks on the left when someone took a shot at me... I didn't see who it was at first so I just kept running until I got out my m4 and hid on the side of a building next to the barracks. Saw the dude take off out of the barracks and take a left. I shot him from behind. I guess I broke his leg because he just hits the ground face first. I stay still just for a sec to see if he moves.

Then I learned 2 important lessons. After shooting someone...

WAIT. Just wait for a min. Even readjust your position by flanking a building or something, then get your kill back in your site and see what happens. If he has a buddy, that buddy will eventually come to his friends aid. Maybe even removing some items that he wants after respawn. If he doesn't, then most likely he has moved off and is just trying to save his own ass (unless he's a badass, or thinks he his, and wants revenge). After waiting for a minute, I moved forward and checked the barracks. I didn't see anything, no movement, soi then I proceed towards the dead guy and BAM! im dead... pretty sure it was a blazer cuz I hear BAM!BAM! real fast and im dead before I hit the ground.

If I had waited, and repositioned, I probably wouldn't have died and would have gotten another kill.

The other lesson is this. Im not sure if the guy I shot actually shot me or not. Fuck their shit. Shoot em MANY times if you have the ammo... make sure they are DEAD.

That's my story, now I have to rearm! YAY!

Tim

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum