88th Bomber Squadron

WW2OL Bomber Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interesting tid bit...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Interesting tid bit... on Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:54 pm

I have been gaming with yall for a long ass time!

View user profile

2 Re: Interesting tid bit... on Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:58 pm

And now a video... Check back often it should be ready in the next 30 minutes or so... just keep clicking the link.

View user profile

3 Re: Interesting tid bit... on Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:44 am

holy shit...

we are ... dangerous.

WOW. I have not seen one like this before. All that activity for one target. I love watching this. Thanks for posting Terri...

tim

4 Re: Interesting tid bit... on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:55 pm

terri,
you can see your shots are alittle behind the guy. we need to have a bait some where so the guys stops.

nice video.
S!
bota11

View user profile

5 Re: Interesting tid bit... on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:45 pm

if we aren't too close to a server reset and I have time to run back and get my stuff... id be more than willing to run around on the s af (or anywhere) and provide you guys with some target practice.  NOTHING helps more than to practice trying to hit moving targets at 400m plus.

It was interesting watching Terri shoot.  It seems like timing is just everything with sniping.

6 Re: Interesting tid bit... on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:04 am

timing is everything. I think its even harder in pc gaming. you never know about warping. You cant hit a thing if its glitching all over the place. why you want a stationary target.

View user profile

7 Re: Interesting tid bit... on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:33 am

then how in the FUCK did Eric do that shit with an m40 on df2?  Remember that???? Before ddr2... with 56k.

My god.. he'd hit hackers on the run.  I NEVER, no matter how well I may have mastered the m4 on df2... as B12 or SS .. I wouldnt have been able to do that.

Just amazed me... I mean REALLY amazed me.

Tim

p.s. the only thing I never really got down with the m4 was the grenade. That was an art... (see b146)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum