88th Bomber Squadron

WW2OL Bomber Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good job last night!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Good job last night! on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:35 am

Pup and Terri... id love to go back over what we did and how the m4's fucked up.  

I don't think I ever really saw where the 3rd guy was... I only saw them enter behind that barracks.. after that I was trying to move in and be super aggressive knowing I had Pup and Joe behind me... ALL I did was end up getting confused, shooting at Louis, getting shot by Terri.. and then running right out in front of the guy.

GODDAMN it is hard to identify your own guys sometimes!  That's what got me killed.  I saw the guy, but I didn't know if he was good or bad.

I gotta get better at that.

T

2 Re: Good job last night! on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:10 pm

Code:
comunication needs to be bettter. We all need to understand what direction the north and south side of the building. The guy who killed a few of us was out side the wall on some rock left side of the main gate. I killed two guys inside the base one head shot took one of them down.

View user profile

3 Re: Good job last night! on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:11 pm

comunication needs to be bettter. We all need to understand what direction the north and south side of the building. The guy who killed a few of us was out side the wall on some rock left side of the main gate. I killed two guys inside the base one head shot took one of them down.

View user profile

4 Re: Good job last night! on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:13 pm

I thought we did good. I froze on the comms. i could talk, and had a hard time comunication on the direction of the bad guys.
we need better comms.

View user profile

5 Re: Good job last night! on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:14 pm

good thing we heard shots. we all moved and took postions. The higher line we took by the fence paid off huge. flanked the incoming bandits. had a view on the third guy that terri finally took down. I know i put a round in him too.

View user profile

6 Re: Good job last night! on Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:33 am

bota11 wrote:good thing we heard shots. we all moved and took postions. The higher line we took by the fence paid off huge. flanked the incoming bandits. had a view on the third guy that terri finally took down. I know i put a round in him too.

I shoulda stayed up high..

high ground is so important. I cant use DF2 tactics in this game because of 3rd person. They can see around corners and over walls. The better players use 3rd person like crazy to see around stuff. I think if I had to move forward, I should have used the hospital to not only flank their left side, but also gain high ground.

I wouldn't have died and would have been able to cover the flank of both our snipers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum