88th Bomber Squadron

WW2OL Bomber Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

well

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 well on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:26 am

How are things going in game?

Is Teri back? Did Joe and Mark shoot each other multiple times? Seen any cool gear? I keep reading the release notes on the patches..

I want a cowboyee hat!

T

2 Re: well on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:41 pm

things are ok in game. terri is back. no mark and joe have not killed each other. we ran around some.

I also beta elder scrolls looks great. not sure about all of us runing around in it. I will be buying it.

there just isnt alot to do in dayz after you find you loot. I just sit at an af and shoot anyone looting the area.

I did play some ww2ol. Im not sure if ill be doing that again.
after dayz and elder scrolls old ww2ol just doesnt do it for me anymore. maybe ill fell different in a month or two.

View user profile

3 Re: well on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:43 pm

check out the test videos. i got some to upload in HD. do you think its any better? let me know your thoughts.

View user profile

4 Re: well on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:43 pm

bota11 wrote: things are ok in game. terri is back. no mark and joe have not killed each other. we ran around some.

I also beta elder scrolls looks great. not sure about all of us runing around in it. I will be buying it.

there just isnt alot to do in dayz after you find you loot. I just sit at an af and shoot anyone looting the area.

I did play some ww2ol. Im not sure if ill be doing that again.
after dayz and elder scrolls old ww2ol just doesnt do it for me anymore. maybe ill fell different in a month or two.

that's how ive felt about ww2 for at least 7 years.. there's nothing there for me.  even when I do cave in and play it, it just doesn't do what it used to do for me.

And this is what I said from the beginning.  There won't be much to do.. not for atleast 6 months to a year.  nothing of substance anyway.. base building, persistent worlds type of thing.   Last time ill say this:  I was and am still surprised you guys ran around in there as much as yall did.  

Oh well..  ES is right around the corner.  I guess I need to do a little research and see what that game is all about.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum